Senior HR Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
HR – HR Operations /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As Senior HR Operations Specialist, you will provide a high-quality operational service to support the current HR Administrator, helping our organisation to be more efficient.
- Manage HR administration, which contains topics such as holidays, time recording, the visa process
- Support our entire team from entry to exit management, in all matters, including labour law, issues and questions
- Cooperation with our external payroll provider
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations
- Prepare and help with the onboarding process
- Provide regular and ad-hoc HR reports and presentations on HR-related metrics
- Organise Team Events
- 5+ years of experience
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, social studies or relevant field
- Knowledge of Austrian labour legislation
- Ability to process confidential data
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Fluent in English and German
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!