Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d)
HR & Office
We are currently expanding rapidly. Hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment in the beautiful city of Vienna.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Bitpanda, you are responsible for numerous positions simultaneously and work closely alongside the hiring team to ensure a smooth recruitment process for our candidates and internal stakeholders involved.
Field of activity
- Screen new candidate’s resumes and conduct interviews for competency and cultural fit
- Manage 8-10 roles simultaneously
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and develop recruitment strategies together
- Create job descriptions and positions on various channels and constantly review their efficiency
- Assist with training new employees on interviewing and recruiting
- Explore creative ways to establish new candidate pools
- Create new recruiting strategies and improve talent acquisition branding
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism during interviews and at external events
What you should offer
- 2+ years experience with recruiting, preferably in a startup or tech environment
- Successful track record identifying and qualifying exceptional talent
- Experience working at a tech startup and knowledge about cryptocurrencies preferred
- Ability to work in a vibrant environment and handle multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on Bitpanda’s customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.