France Regional Manager (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As Bitpanda’s Regional Manager for France, you will have full responsibility for driving future revenue growth by setting the first steps on the ground and leveraging your personal network to manage and establish relationships.
- Represent Bitpanda at local networking events and conferences
- Create country focussed business models and forecast operational performance metrics
- Propose product improvements according to specific market needs
- Drive institutional clients product development in France
- Leverage data and local competitive insights to present recommendations for market entry
Please note: This position is based in Vienna, Austria.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within the financial services industry, with a strong focus on sales
- You have a hands-on mentality with exceptional interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in French and English
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
- Beginner German classes
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.