Senior Corporate Finance Expert (f/m/d)
We are currently expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As Senior Corporate Finance Expert at Bitpanda, you will work directly with our CFO on different financial initiatives next to day-to-day business. With your extensive experience in the financial industry, you will prepare Bitpanda for the next level of growth.
- You have a Masters degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- You have 5+ years experience in demanding environments like financial services or consulting with a focus on Corporate Finance, M&A, Controlling and/or Treasury
- You have experience leading projects on topics like project controlling, due-diligence and ICS
- You have a self-driven personality with great project management and analytical skills
- Identify, structure and drive financial initiatives for Bitpanda
- Lead capital increase as well as M&A processes
- Set up the treasury function and related processes in the company
- Run performance improvement initiatives as well as support the definition of an appropriate KPI system
- Manage internal financial stakeholders and investor relations
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies, digitised assets and blockchain technology. As a result, Bitpanda has grown into a popular trading platform for newbies and experts alike.
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Brand new office (w/ rooftop) in the Viennese FinTech Hub
- Beginner German classes
At Bitpanda, we strongly believe in the benefits of having a diverse team. Varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds lead to a better workplace and eventually to better products for our users. Thus, we actively foster diversity at Bitpanda. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, no matter the nationality, skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, seniority level, marital status, or disability status.
Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications.