PHP Backend Developer (m/f)
At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. Our mission is to be the key driving force in the ongoing fintech revolution by providing easy-to-use, safe and trustworthy access to any digital assets for both new and experienced users.
Field of activity
- The developer team constantly works on new features for our platform. These features are used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide. Your code will have a direct impact on the Bitcoin & Ethereum ecosystem.
- Developing high-quality products and solve technical API and trading problems.
- Since there are various areas in the frontend, backend, mobile or all around the platform, we collaborate in cross-functional teams to improve our system and develop new features.
What you should offer
- You are well-versed in the modern web or software programming
- You are skilled in: PHP Laravel / Lumen Framework, MySQL, Database optimisations (you know how to use indices), REST-API
- A clean and correct code is most important to you whilst you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write necessary comments
- Optional: You have experience with the Blockchain- and Bitcoin-technology or are willing to get familiar with the topic
- Commitment above average in a fast-growing environment
- Your code must be bullet-proof and tested extensively
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- An ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualification
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects, which offer room for your creative ideas
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very good working atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Free soft drinks and fresh fruits in our office in Vienna 1020
- Any hardware you want to work with
- Flexible working hours
- 25 paid vacation days per year
Note: Bitpanda offers an ensured salary according to the collective agreement and a possible overpayment depending on the qualifications