Backend Developer - PHP (f/m/d)
Engineering – Engineering /
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Backend Developer at Bitpanda, you will be responsible for writing, reviewing and maintaining clean and scalable code over all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Develop high-quality features, ensure high test coverage and troubleshoot to eliminate bugs
- Keep debug-outputs tidy, write comments during development and ensure technical documentation
- Constantly optimise systems to ensure reliability, performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Excellent skills using PHP (Laravel/Symfony Framework), MySQL and REST-API
- Strong knowledge and experience in backend development systems and methodologies
- Good knowledge of working database systems and database optimisations
- Extensive experience in writing and maintaining tests
- Please include in your application sample code or a link to a specific project/commit on Github which best showcase your experience and skills.
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!