Business Development Representative
As Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be responsible for generating opportunities within our Commercial and Enterprise segment. You will be given autonomy to test various methodologies and to work alongside our entire team to develop a new strategy and messaging to engage with the world's largest companies. Bitrise is growing fast, which is why this role is critical to our success as we develop highly qualified pipeline for our sales organization. If you have a hunters mindset, enjoy crafting meaningful messaging to people, and working with a diverse and dedicated team, then this is the place for you.
The mission of our sales organization is to build a world class revenue team. We believe in product driven selling where we are the experts and our customers will be better after working with us. We approach every day with a renewed sense of wanting to help teams build better apps, faster, with Bitrise.
As a Business Development Representative you will
- Partner with your Account Executive to strategize on how to approach targeted accounts and build meaningful pipeline in your territory
- Identify, research, and prospect key contacts at target accounts and build the foundations for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Deliver personalized content based on your strategy ie. case studies, screencasts, presentations, demos, etc. This is where you excel the most and develop meaningful relationships with our prospects.
- Be an active part of the team, sharing best practices and participating projects to improve our team
- Manage, track and report sales activities and results using SFDC
Key skills and characteristics
- Have a minimum of 12 months of experience in a sales development role selling software
- Passion for building things and resilience when those things fail
- Outstanding time management skills in order to successfully hit KPI’s
- Excellent communication/people skills, strong communicator both written and orally
- Passion for technology and natural curiosity of how things work
- College degree or equivalent experience in the field
What would really knock our socks off
- You have experience working with Salesforce and Outreach.io
- Experience developing creative outreach to large Enterprise prospects
What we offer
- A massive amount of freedom and trust while your contributions help shape and grow Bitrise for years to come
- A commitment to invest in your personal growth and development in the form of courses, conferences, book allowance and more
- The opportunity to learn about app development by playing a crucial role in the mobile development process for the world’s most successful companies
- The security of working in a financially stable, growing company with an ever-expanding global customer base
- A modern, recently renovated office environment optimized for comfort and collaboration, stocked with the latest tech*
- The opportunity to travel the world to meet, learn from, and connect to end-users at conferences and meetings, as well as the chance to occasionally work from one of our international offices.*
* Dear Applicant, please note that due to COVID-19, our team is completely remote (included the interview process) in all locations until we truly feel that working from the office is a super safe and risk-free solution for our colleagues. As our Bitrisers’ health and protection are so important for us the travel opportunities and global in-person team building events are on hold for a while.
Bitrise is a continuous integration and delivery platform, built by and for mobile app developers. Our mission? To help everyone build and operate better mobile apps. By streamlining, automating and optimizing recurring mobile development processes, we free up time and resources for creative, interesting and impactful development tasks, resulting in better, faster releases.
As a successful graduate of Y Combinator, we are born of the same DNA as Airbnb, Reddit and Dropbox. Since Bitrise was launched in 2015, we have grown exponentially: Today, tens of thousands of developers release apps via Bitrise, that end up on billions of mobile devices around the world.
Current customers include fortune 500 companies like Virgin or SIXT, and rapidly scaling unicorns like Transferwise, Mozilla and Get Your Guide. Pick up any mobile device, and chances are you’ll encounter multiple apps that were built on Bitrise. Working at Bitrise means contributing to all of that.