Senior Data Analyst
Bitrise is the market leader in mobile CI/CD. As a successful graduate of Y Combinator, we are born of the same DNA as AirBnB, Reddit and Dropbox. We have tens of thousands of customers - ranging from unicorn starts-ups to fortune 500 companies - using Bitrise to automate mobile app development and operations. Our vision is to increase the quality of apps in the world. The result? Happy developers, happy users and better applications.
Under the supervision of data tech lead and chief product officer, you will be embedded into one of our Product Teams helping them enabling new integrations or rolling out new features. You can have a real impact here, your work will serve as a compass for developers and product owners. Join us and help them make the most of their efforts.
What you will be actually doing:
- Set and evaluate tests on product features.
- Set key indicators of initiatives with product owners and other stakeholders.
- Construct datasets, orchestrate data pipelines in order to
- Build business intelligence reports, dashboard on them or collect insights in other ways.
- Develop and implement machine learning models to predict feature usage, upgrades or churn.
- Come up with your own project ideas.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have worked for a software company as a customer or product analyst.
- You’ve been part of agile teams.
- You have ever evaluated A/B tests.
- You have worked with relational databases and you are familiar with warehousing technologies like Amazon Redshift or Google BigQuery.
- You are a master of SQL.
- You are familiar with one or more other languages used in the data domain, like R, Python, Java or Scala.
- You have a good understanding of advanced statistics and predictive modelling.
- You can turn numbers into stories, you can tell that story, argue and persuade stakeholders.
Big plus if you have experience in:
- Already managed ETL processes,
- Worked with Google Analytics,
- Been part of a rapidly growing company/team.
What we offer:
- Clear and long-term vision
- Being able to travel the world and meet our users
- Supportive culture, where you can be yourself
- We share information openly and proactively within the company
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters
- A stack of the most modern technologies