Bitwise Ventures - Director of Growth Marketing
Bitwise Ventures – Marketing
About Bitwise Ventures.
Bitwise Ventures is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bitwise Industries in Fresno California. Bitwise Ventures (BV) is a vertically integrated Venture Studio. The primary focus of BV is to create, partner and acquire new companies. Then, grow them in a lean, rapid, and agile fashion.
Position Overview - Director of Growth Marketing.
Bitwise Ventures is seeking a results-oriented and hands-on Director of Growth Marketing to develop and lead the marketing initiatives for the company and manage our marketing team. This position will be instrumental in designing and implementing measurable strategies that drive revenue through an integrated multichannel approach including events, advertising, social media, email, PPC/SEM, display ads, re-targeting, SEO, and digital content.
The Director of Growth Marketing is a key player/coach that works with leaders and stakeholders to build and execute a strategic, data-driven marketing plan to meet revenue goals in close collaboration with sales. This position requires strong strategic marketing and conceptual skills, as well as communication and project management skills necessary to implement marketing programs, including strategic planning, brand management, project workflow management, marketing operations/systems, digital marketing, and field marketing.
The position is based in our Fresno, CA headquarters.
The Director of Growth Marketing role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Work with leadership to develop, refine, and execute a marketing strategy and plan; create and manage the marketing budget.
- Lead marketing team which includes day to day management of stakeholders in product messaging, market research, design, content, digital advertising, and brand creative.
- Execute the marketing strategy to highlight our product offerings, while supporting a client-facing sales team in their revenue goals.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies to effectively articulate our value proposition in assets that support business development initiatives through events, content, lead generation, and direct outreach (email, phone, direct mail, etc).
- Ensure consistent messaging for BV brands across marketing channels and mediums.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and proactively communicate marketing team activities, as well as campaign progress and results.
- Provide quarterly reports of annual plan progress.
- Manage internal direct reports and external vendors.
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of marketing leadership experience within business-to-business SaaS products companies.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for marketing trends in software industry.
- Experience in leading and managing a marketing team with a thorough understanding of multichannel strategies for creating pipeline from online and field marketing
- Proven track record of quantifying ROI and driving decision-making by analyzing and interpreting data
- Experience with software products ‘go to market’ strategies, CRM, marketing automation, and analytics systems
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the personal presence and confidence to work directly with company leadership, external vendors, and key associations
- Ability to travel approximately 10%.
Bitwise Ventures is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do; we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Bitwise Industries.
Bitwise is a tech ecosystem designed to activate human potential for the technology industry in Underdog Cities around the country. Bitwise was founded in Fresno, California, in 2013 by Irma L. Olguin, Jr., and Jake A. Soberal.
The Bitwise ecosystem is comprised of three robust lines of business that sustain and support its objectives:
1. Geekwise Academy is an accelerated training program that teaches people of all ages and skill levels the skills required to enter the technology industry as a software developer. The missional focus of Geekwise is to reach people and places that the technology industry has traditionally excluded. Geekwise offers boot-camp-style classes, apprenticeship programs, and a wide variety of support services to its students. Shift3 Technologies is a world-class software consulting firm.
2. Shift3 builds enterprise software solutions for clients in the San Joaquin Valley, Silicon Valley, and around the world. The missional focus of Shift3 is to recruit the very best talent out of Geekwise to model what it looks like to build an extraordinary technology company with non-traditional talent. Shift3 serves clients in government like the State of California and the United States Department of Defense, and private sector clients like Pivotal and Salesforce.
3. Bitwise Real Estate provides the spaces and places for the technology industry and people working in it to build vibrant, diverse, and inclusive community. Bitwise acquired, developed, and leased more than 250,000 SF of commercial real estate in Downtown Fresno; the projects now comprise Bitwise’s technology campus that is home to more than 200 technology companies.
Diversity and inclusion is at the heart of everything that Bitwise does. The Bitwise community in Fresno is > 50-percent female, > 50-percent minority, and about 20-percent first-generation American.
Bitwise is a venture-backed firm, which you can learn more about in this Crunchbase article.
Learn more about Bitwise in this Explainer Video.