Growth Marketing/Lead Generation Manager
San Francisco, California
We’re looking for someone who believes in the future of cryptoassets and the difference an exceptional growth marketing program can make in building the world’s leading specialist crypto asset manager. The right person for this position will be analytical, data-driven, creative, and highly collaborative. The goal for this role is to help Bitwise build, drive, measure and communicate the growth marketing road map.
- Collaborate with Research and Sales leadership to define priority marketing strategies and align them with overall growth strategy for the company
- Drive the successful conversion of prospective investors to highly qualified and scored leads and eventually to converted customers through an integrated mix of activities across the Growth Marketing suite: Digital, Field, SDR programs
- Develop, test, and scale effective digital marketing campaigns across email, SEO, SEM, and social
- Create structured and strategic analytics and reporting program that drives speed and clarity in decision making on investments as well as a high degree of accountability
- Oversee the company’s marketing automation tools, helping team with everything from solution selection to continued integration and tuning
- Experience in a successful growth marketing/lead generation role
- Fintech or Financial Services preferred
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable about using technology and SaaS tools to maximize marketing impact
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do the heavy lifting to design, build and execute a successful growth marketing program
BACKGROUND ON BITWISE
Bitwise is a cryptocurrency specialist asset manager, powered by software. In fall 2017, we launched the first cryptocurrency index fund (Forbes, Bloomberg), the Bitwise HOLD 10.
We believe that cryptocurrencies have the potential to advance humanity, reshape systems, and bring down barriers on a scale that few things do. Our view is that, like commodities, currencies, and real estate, some will want to buy cryptoassets to use them, while others will want to buy them as an investment. Both are important. Today, the obstacles to participating as an investor are incredibly high. It’s time consuming, difficult, and risky to figure everything out, manage it yourself, and constantly monitor developments. For most investors, it’s just not feasible or even prudent.
Our goal with Bitwise is to abstract away complexity and make cryptocurrency more accessible to individuals and institutions. We strive to be a partner investors turn to to understand and invest in the space.
Most of us have backgrounds in software — Google, Facebook, Wealthfront, military software security, open source projects — which we think is essential to what we’re doing. We love thinking about the evolving details of cryptocurrency and getting to serve investors in doing so.
Bitwise is backed by well known institutional investors and individuals (CNBC, WSJ, Barron's) with expertise in crypto, asset management, and fintech, having backed and helped build: PayPal, Square, Stripe, Wealthfront, Coinbase, BitGo, MetaStable, OpenDoor, Chain, Affirm, Gusto, Palantir, Airbnb, Uber, Twitter, and others.
We’re a small tight-knit team. We’re looking for kindred spirits to join the team and help us build a meaningful institution in crypto.