Analytics and SEO Strategist
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Who we are:
Bixal uses strategic communications, design, and technology to positively transform the lives of people through the work we do for our clients. What distinguishes us is our diverse and global perspective to addressing complex challenges and a single-minded focus on remaining lean and agile.
Bixal is growing. We cultivate top talent in the fields of strategic communications, experience strategy and design, mobile and web application, integrated marketing solutions, data analytics, and instructional design.
What will you do?
As a member of an Agile project team, you’ll help us make data-driven decisions. You’ll work closely with content strategists, designers and software developers to optimize a website’s user experience and help Federal agencies transform their digital presence.
- Analyze data from Google Analytics and other sources including social media accounts and produce reports with clearly articulated recommendations.
- Inform the implementation of content-based, digitally enabled marketing strategies.
- Analyze current rankings and SEO performance of websites and conduct research to optimize existing content and identify new opportunities to grow organic traffic.
- Conduct Google Analytics & Tag Manager audits and publish results on regular basis, track and manage all tag requests (internal and external) end-to-end.
- Setup Google Analytics goal tracking & event tag implementations
- Implement & document customized analytics digital tagging/tracking specifications for digital content.
- Provide support in the process of conducting usability testing prior to implementation of deliverables.
- Analyze existing website content and make recommendations for its improvement.
- Influence social media initiatives to build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platforms determination, benchmarking, and messaging.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns (Return on Investment/ROI), and monitor effective benchmarks in an effort to maximize results of social media campaigns.
- Gather data, create reports, and present findings to clients to enable informed decisions about communications strategies, UX, and technology choices.
- Liaise with clients and project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in and support a variety of digital projects, including websites, intranet sites, custom, eLearning solutions, proprietary and open source applications, videos, digital content strategies, social media strategies and online advertising solutions
- Support business development initiatives to enhance and grow Bixal’s business. As appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics and other tracking tools
- Proven experience driving high-level business and marketing strategies
- Robust analytical skills and ability to work with and analyze a large volume of complex data and make recommendations based on it from multi-channel efforts
- Experience with keyword research tools
- Deep understanding of SEM and SEO best practices
- Knowledge of quality score, impression share, share of voice, position and other AdWords metrics
- Experience with creating or optimizing landing pages
- Well-versed in online marketing best practices and measurement
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and other Office software
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Google AdWords Certification preferred
- Experience implementing structured data preferred
- Willingness to work at Client site (in DC)
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive base salary
10 paid holidays
Company provided Short-Term Disability
Company provided Life Insurance
401k with employer match
WMATA commuter benefits program
New business referral bonus
Professional development incentives
No recruiters or agencies please. Bixal is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.