Who we are:
Bixal uses strategic communications, design, and technology to positively transform the lives of people through the work we do for our clients. What distinguishes us is our diverse and global perspective to addressing complex challenges and a single-minded focus on remaining lean and agile.
Bixal is growing. We cultivate top talent in the fields of strategic communications, experience strategy and design, mobile and web application, integrated marketing solutions, data analytics, and instructional design.
What will you do?
As the Technical Talent Acquisition Associate, you will know and love all things tech. You can walk the walk, talk the talk, and read the code with the best of them. (You don’t actually have to be able to read code, but our Dev team would like you way more if you could.) Your experience in sourcing and recruiting best-practices will help you merge seamlessly into to a very busy team. You will work many positions simultaneously with short turnaround times. More importantly, you’ve recruited for culture fit before and you pride yourself on your ability to find the “right fit" without sacrificing diversity.
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process from initial discussions and intakes through the offer process.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position and hold the hiring team accountable to it.
- Work with hiring managers and project managers to build job descriptions consistent with our best practice standards.
- Handle all sourcing functions like a recruiting ninja.
- Communicate effectively and immediately. You will bring resolutions to the table when addressing difficulties in process or patterns inhibiting the process.
- Build relationships internally and externally with candidates and hiring managers
- Work efficiently in a fast-pace environment without sacrificing your attention to detail.
- Build a network and work with Bixal's established network to find qualified candidates.
- Post openings on online job boards, professional organizations, and in other position- appropriate venues.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews.
- Perform reference checks for potential employees.
- Prepare offer letters and support salary negotiation activities.
- Prepare and send new employee orientation packages.
- Assist in the development of talent acquisition strategies needed to identify active and passive talent.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, IT, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience working in recruiting or a similar environment.
- Must have deep understanding of sourcing.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritizing tasks, and resolving problems.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Must be organized and be able to prioritize, coordinate and balance multiple priorities in order to serve multiple internal customers in a collaborative team environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive base salary
10 paid holidays
Company provided Short-Term Disability
Company provided Life Insurance
401k with employer match
WMATA commuter benefits program
New business referral bonus
Professional development incentives
No recruiters or agencies please. Bixal is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.