Marketing and Communications Strategist
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Who we are:
Bixal uses strategic communications, design, and technology to positively transform the lives of people through the work we do for our clients. What distinguishes us is our diverse and global perspective to addressing complex challenges and a single-minded focus on remaining lean and agile.
Bixal is growing. We cultivate top talent in the fields of strategic communications, experience strategy and design, mobile and web application, integrated marketing solutions, data analytics, and instructional design.
What will you do?
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing marketing efforts and developing, planning and implementing strategic communications in support of client objectives. The Marketing and Communications Specialist will have the leading role in determining how the client will communicate and brand itself to internal and external audiences. The ideal candidate is innovative, self-motivated and comfortable providing insight and strategic direction for marketing.
- Work closely with the Bixal Team and clients to establish overall program goals and objectives.
- Manage client relationships and deliver high-quality digital marketing and communications programs.
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing and communication strategies to meet client, business, and mission goals across a variety of channels (e.g., website, email, social media).
- Conduct audience analysis to inform digital marketing and communications strategies.
- Design and develop marketing and communications collateral and templates that Bixal clients can use to support ongoing marketing and communications efforts.
- Develop, manage, and monitor social media initiatives to drive engagement across social media channels.
- Define key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and communication efforts.
- Integrate and analyze data from multiple sources, including Google Analytics and other relevant data sources, to improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Assist with content development for new and existing marketing campaigns.
- Support digital marketing efforts across other channels (SEO and paid media).
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Have a portfolio of quality marketing and communications deliverables to share.
- Proven ability to problem solve, effectively communicate and provide strategic guidance to clients.
- Proficiency with analytics systems and tracking tools.
- Experience working with different social media platforms.
- Strong analytical skills including experience designing and providing regular analytics reports to inform marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in social, digital, print, and email marketing best practices in order to effectively reach target audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers, clients, senior management and other technical teams.
- Ability to create effective messaging and present ideas and information clearly.
- Ability and willingness to commute to Fairfax, VA.
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive base salary
10 paid holidays
Company provided Short-Term Disability
Company provided Life Insurance
401k with employer match
WMATA commuter benefits program
New business referral bonus
Professional development incentives
No recruiters or agencies please. Bixal is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.