Saint Louis, Missouri /
Are you an experienced and dynamic sales professional who is motivated to hunt for new business? Do you have a proven track record of employing a consultative sales approach? If so, we’re seeking an experienced Inside Sales Account Executive to generate new and recurring revenue through the sales and marketing of our learning and talent management solutions.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of proven consultative sales experience, preferably in inside sales, as well as a steady work history and a commitment to starting a career with us. Candidates must have a positive attitude, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional appearance, great communication skills, and the persistence to follow through and achieve set quotas and objectives.
- Identifies client points of pain and aligns solutions designed to address them.
- Identifies decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Collaborates internally to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Develops and manages a robust pipeline of potential clients in the small- to medium-sized markets.
- Conducts effective virtual presentations around our solutions.
- Develops, negotiates, and closes long-term agreements.
- Achieves reasonable quotas and objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a proven Hunter.
- 3-5 years of proven consultative, B2B sales experience, preferably in an inside sales capacity.
- Experience in SaaS/technology sales.
- Business acumen that leads to effective discovery and qualification of opportunities focused on the needs and challenges of the prospect.
- Must be able to build and deliver powerful client presentations.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive.
- Must be able to ask for the sale and follow through.