Bizzabo is a fast growing startup with offices in New York and Tel-Aviv. Our award-winning Event Success Platform is used by thousands of customers, including some of the world’s leading companies. This means that today millions of in-person experiences are powered by our technology. Our vision and passion is to shape a better reality for the hundreds of millions of people who facilitate or participate in professional events. This is an industry that was yet to be truly disrupted by technology. We have a unique opportunity for a brilliant VP of R&D to join us and lead our exceptional team.
Bizzabo customers include: Virgin, Github, Vice Media, Accenture, and Harvard among thousands of others. Bizzabo is often named as one of the most promising tech companies coming out of Israel. Bizzabo's growth has been featured on TechCrunch, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, FastCompany, HuffingtonPost and many more.
Who will be the right match for us?
- Visionary technological leader, with strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Team player who is passionate about empowering their employees.
- Genuinely passionate about coding, cutting edge technologies, and being hands-on when needed.
- Experience in building and scaling best in class tech teams.
- A “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
- B2B SaaS background.
- End-to-End responsibility for the company's R&D vision, performance and deliverables.
- Defining the R&D team growth plan and strategy.
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring all developers.
- Integral member of the company’s management team, reporting directly to the CEO.
- 5+ years of experience leading, managing, and scaling R&D teams, in startup environments.
- Familiar with SaaS platforms.
- Hands-on coding, when needed.
- Cross-platform knowledge (web, mobile, back-end).
- Data / analytics - advantage.