Bizzabo is a fast growing startup with offices in New York and Tel-Aviv.
Our award-winning Event Success Platform is used by thousands of customers, including some of the world’s leading companies. This means that today millions of in-person experiences are powered by our technology.
Our vision and passion is to shape a better reality for the hundreds of millions people who facilitate or participate in professional events.
An industry that was yet to be truly disrupted by technology.
We have a unique opportunity for a brilliant VP R&D to join us and lead our exceptional team.
Who will be the right match for us?
- Visionary technological leader, with strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Team player who is passionate about empowering their employees.
- Genuinely passionate about coding, cutting edge technologies, and being hands-on when needed.
- Experience in building and scaling best in class tech teams.
- A “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
- B2B SaaS background.
- End-to-End responsibility for the company's R&D vision, performance and deliverables.
- Defining the R&D team growth plan and strategy.
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring all developers.
- Integral member of the company’s management team, reporting directly to the CEO.
- 5+ years of experience leading, managing, and scaling R&D teams, in startup environments.
- Familiar with SaaS platforms.
- Hands-on coding, when needed.
- Cross-platform knowledge (web, mobile, back-end).
- Data / analytics - advantage.