Product Design Director
Bizzabo is the only Event Success Platform. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software enables in-person events to deliver unique attendee experiences through intelligent and intent-based personalized engagement. We help companies measure, manage and scale events towards key business outcomes, empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, Hubspot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Bank of Ireland and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 120 employees in its New York and Tel-Aviv offices.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Product Design Director to join our amazing team!
We are looking for someone who has a track record of designing and building successful products with great users’ experiences over multiple years of leadership experience. If you are as passionate about product design itself as about building, nurturing, and developing a team of driven and excellent product designers , this job is for you.
What will your job look like?
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will lead Bizzabo’s product design and user research functions.
You’ll partner with Product, Dev and GTM teams to set our overall product vision, strategy, and customer experience. In addition, you’ll lead and develop a strong team of product designers to deliver on those goals. Your work will include building the infrastructure we need to deliver consistent customers’ experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
-Collaborate with Product, Dev, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop the product strategy that will help us to achieve our company’s objectives.
-Provide mentorship, inspiration and direction for the Product Design teamPartner closely with the Product and Dev teams to build cross-functional teams that can deliver product that solve for users problems.
-Drive strategic initiatives and establish scalable processes that allow team members to focus and do their best work.
-Define and build our user research capabilities to ensure that we have the knowledge we need to make informed product decisionsBuild, foster and advocate a design and user experience culture across the company
- At least 10 years of hands-on UI/UX product design experience while delivering high-quality customer experiences across web and mobile based products
- At least 3 years leading product design teams at a technology company
- Experience in crafting design visions and strategies
- A user-centric and data-informed approach to product design, with a focus on user feedback and data insights and a background in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- The ability to bring simplicity to complex problems
- Experience in establishing processes to ensure that good design practices are being followed in every part of the product
- Team player. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment