Analyst/Associate, Client Portfolio Management
Brooklyn, NY /
Investment Management /
Brooklyn Investment Group is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser that leverages the technology of its parent company, Brooklyn Artificial Intelligence Research, a pioneer in building A.I. that understands human preferences through natural language. This technology is combined with institutional-grade portfolio optimization and automated tax-loss harvesting to power personalized portfolios for clients.
Over the past five years, Brooklyn Artificial Intelligence Research has developed one of the world’s most powerful A.I. engines for customizing investment portfolios and more than $5 billion has been traded on portfolios created by its A.I. to date.
Our growing team of 15+ quant investors, machine learning researchers, software engineers and regulatory experts comes from top financial institutions and universities.
Brooklyn Investment Group is the only A.I. company to tackle wealth management as a core focus. Our A.I.-powered SMA platform empowers independent financial advisors to scale personalization and access to crypto to unlock client engagement and growth.
As Analyst/Associate in BKLN's Brooklyn, NY, office, you’ll be the primary content creator for our clients and partners, communicating BKLN's state-of-the-art investment process to our clients and partners through presentations, written pieces, investment proposals, and additional content and media channels. This role has a potential to grow into Head of Client Portfolio Management.
- Work closely with our Chief Investment Officer (CIO) and the rest of the investment team to deliver investment advice across different client segments
- Derive insights from BKLN's investment strategies to create clear and concise client-facing presentations, written pieces and other publications
- Demonstrate understanding of financial markets and investing in all communications
- Collaborate with the CIO to generate new content, develop marketing materials and to identify new client opportunities
- Communicate and form close relationships with clients, partners, and other stakeholders
- Work with our marketing team to formulate and execute an effective communication strategy across different media channels
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in investment management, investment banking or management consulting
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics or a related field
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of financial markets and investing
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with partners and clients
- Terrific team player who works effectively with team members across all functions and levels of seniority in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Proficiency in Python or scripting languages is a plus
If you’re interested, please send your CV and a paragraph on why you'd be an excellent addition to the company to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brooklyn Investment Group, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Skopos Labs, Inc. Brooklyn Investment Group and Skopos Labs are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.