Bus Database Coordinator- 6 months CDD
Operated Buses – Network Planning /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel app enabling 26 million members a year to carpool or travel by bus in 21 countries. Our team of 800+ employees counts over 50 nationalities and is spread across our 5 global offices, 30% working fully remotely.
We are looking for a Bus Database Coordinator to join the Network Planning team at BlaBlaCar. Their mission is to design the long distance bus network and expand BlaBlaCar Bus operations across Europe.
As a Bus Database Coordinator, your role will be to set up the BlaBlaCar Bus offer in our systems to ensure passengers can book their ticket through any sales channel (BlaBlaCar website and app, SNCF Connect, OTAs, …). You will be reporting to the Bus Setup Team Lead and working with a team of 3 people.
- Setup the bus offer into our distribution SaaS “S3 Navigator” from Sqills (schedule, bus capacity, seat map, travel dates,…)
- Proactively guarantee data consistency in the various systems used to publish our bus rides
- Book the UK channel crossings (train or ferry) required to ensure our bus lines between the UK and Europe can operate smoothly
- Contribute in reducing the manual inputs required in the systems by streamlining our processes
- Collaborate with our engineering team to automate some of the most time consuming tasks
- Detail oriented with an eagerness to achieve 0% error
- Autonomous and able to manage a process end to end
- Excellent communication skills with ability to synthesize technical matters to non expert audience
- Full working proficiency in French and English
- Fit with our BlaBlaPrinciples
- Thriving in a collaborative, fast-growing and innovative environment
- Ability to take ownership, aligned with business priorities
- Nice to have: previous experience using SaaS Sqills
What we have to offer
- Full remote possible in the country of employment
- 4 additional weeks of Maternity leaves and Paternity leaves paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Personal growth via trainings, mentorship, and internal mobility programs
- Regular team building events
- Mental health support through Moka.care
- 1 day off per year to test our product
- Annual budget for Sport & Cultural activities (180 euros reimbursement)
Interested in joining the ride?
- a 45-min video-call with our Talent Acquisition Manager- Rupal , to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 45-min video-call with our Bus Setup Expert- Medhi Allou and Lead Network Planning - Martin Minvielle , to deep dive into your profile
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
- a 30 min video-call with Louis Sachot, Head of Operations
Our hiring process lasts on average 25-30 days, offers usually come within 48 hours.
Not sure yet?
- Check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application.