Stagiaire d'Opérations / Bus Operations Intern (BlaBlaCar Bus) - APRIL 2024
Operated Buses – Ops /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel app enabling 26 million members a year to carpool or travel by bus in 21 countries. Our team of 800+ employees counts over 50 nationalities and is spread across our 5 global offices, 30% working fully remotely.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar Bus is one of the leading companies in the coach industry in France and Western Europe with a growing international network.
We have 4 teams under Operated Bus team :
- Network Planning
- Operations including 2 sub teams : Bus operations & Ground Ops
We are looking for an intern to join the Ground Ops team, led by Lead Ground Ops Adrien Bethuys for a 6-month mission. This is an opportunity for an intern to discover the business and the operations of a bus network.
A glance on your future team
The objective of the Ground Ops team is to ensure the smooth running of operations on the ground: in the station or during bus journeys. The in-station experience is essential for our passengers as it is the first physical interaction with our service. We must guarantee easy access for our passengers and our buses, ensuring a clear display... To do this, the station team is in charge of relations with all the stopping points of our bus network in Europe.
The Station team must in particular make sure to maintain a good relationship with the station managers, share our forecasts of trips, validate the conditions of physical access, ensure contractualization is done on time and finally guarantee a clear and readable branding for our passengers.
The intern will support the Station Manager Kevin Tanriverdi by making sure that there are no operations issues.
- Support the Station Manager in the day-to-day operations to monitor the BlaBlaCar Bus Network operational performance
- Participate to the contractualization with all stations and stops served by our growing BlaBlaCar Bus Network
- Make sure that our tools are kept up to date with all the latest information for each station (contractual documents, ….)
- Prepare and check station’s branding: audit, branding plan, feedbacks analysis
- Be a point of contact on operational topics, issues, questions and liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth operations
- You already have an experience (internship or studies) in operations, Contract Management or Administration
- You are interested in topics related to mobility and transport
- You have excellent communication skills, you’re humble, and you enjoy sharing & learning from othersYou are organized, results-driven, and are able to prioritize in a changing environment
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Any other language is a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, …)
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
If you are applying to an internship, please note that having an internship agreement from your school or university is mandatory. We won’t be able to proceed with your application if you do not have this document.
What we have to offer
- Hybrid working mode
- One holiday per month
- Local meal plan policy (Swile card)
- 50% transportation paid (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Personal growth via trainings, mentorship, and internal mobility programs
- Regular team building events
- Mental health support through Moka.care
- 1 day off per year to test our product
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 45-min interview with our Lead Ground Ops Adrien Bethuys and Station Manager Kevin Tanriverdi
- a 15-min interview with Louis Sachot, Head of Operations
Our hiring process lasts on average 25-30 days, offers usually come within 48 hours.
Not sure yet?
- Check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application.