Product Manager - BlaBlaCar Daily
Paris or Remote from France /
BlaBlaCar Daily /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
About BlaBlaCar Daily
BlaBlaCar Daily is the commute carpooling Brand of BlaBlaCar. Our vision is to act for a sustainable world by bringing carpooling to every car commute.
BlaBlaCar Daily operates as an independent business unit with strong relations and multiple bridges with the rest of the BlaBlaCar organization. Our team consists of around 100 people working together to build the best carpooling solution for daily commutes. We are actively developing and testing the product in France, Belgium, and Switzerland, with thousands of daily carpoolers.
This activity is growing rapidly, especially following the acquisition of Klaxit in March 2023. This is why we are currently seeking a Product Manager to join us in developing BlaBlaCar Daily as part of the Squad Platform & User Migration team.
- Decide on mechanisms (UX, data-streams, etc.) required to best move Klaxit users to Daily
- Decide on timeline, format and communication for user migration with Product Marketing team
- Identify and arbitrate gaps between Daily-app and Klaxit-app on core processes (payment means, ID check, CRM programs, pricing logics) and the capabilities sold to B2B and B2G clients (personalization, special offers like parking)
- Identify with B2B and B2G leads the capabilities required to stabilize our market position and win new ones against our competitors
- Co-build the long-term strategy and transform it in an actionable product vision that you own
- Lead the prioritization and roadmap process
- Own with the Engineering Manager & Product designer the full process from idea to specs and production
What you will directly contribute to:
- Defining and communicating the strategy of your product
- Understanding users needs and exploring solutions
- Synchronizing and partnering with your key stakeholders
- Identifying the right success metrics and tracking them
- Problem-solving with cross-functional experts in engineering, marketing, design, data science or customer support
- Cooperating with UX designer to provide detailed specs to engineering team
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in working on a daily basis with senior engineers and UX/UI researchers
- Strong business and user focus
- Entrepreneurial, creative and analytical spirit
- Curious mind with an appetite for solving complex issues empathizing with users
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and French
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- Full remote possible in the country of the role
- 4 additional weeks parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with Amélia, our Talent Acquisition Manager to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with Antoine, our Lead Product Manager to deepdive into your knowledge and experience in Product Management and tell you more about BlaBlaCar Daily
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills followed by a 60-min video-call with Antoine, a tech and a product person (data, PMM, or design) to discuss about your exercise and challenge your proposals
- a 30-min video-call with squad team members to discuss your ways of working and ensure the good fit
- a 45-min video-call with Nicolas, Head of Product, for a final validation
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.