FP&A Business Partner
General Administration – Finance /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel app enabling 26 million members a year to carpool or travel by bus in 21 countries. Our team of 800+ employees counts over 50 nationalities and is spread across our 5 global offices, 30% working fully remotely.
We are looking for a FP&A Business Partner to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team at BlaBlaCar, whose mission is to structure, analyze, forecast and monitor BlaBlaCar’s activity and financial results. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, in a multicultural team of 7, your role will be to monitor and support the Engineering & Product teams, as well as a newly launched Business Unit (Door-to-door), to support them in making the right decisions through insightful analyses. You will also be in charge of monitoring and forecasting cash flows at company level. The role and scope might evolve in time to best accompany the company growth. The role has high exposure as you will be working closely with top management and with teams across the organization.
- Support the monthly reporting process
- Support the budget and forecasting processes
- Support the implementation of a cost reporting process for R&D projects
- Set up tools and reports to monitor the Cash Flow at Group level
- Produce ad hoc financial analyses
- You have previous successful experience (minimum 2-3 years) in corporate finance (ideally FP&A) or in financial consulting / transaction services (Big Four, Accuracy, Eight Advisory)
- You are proficient in financial modeling and you master Excel/Gsheet (an important part of the role is about modeling complex cash flow simulations)
- You are able to deliver both micro / detailed analyses based on hard data, and macro / high-level analyses based on rough assumptions
- Full working proficiency in English is required
- Fit with our BlaBlaPrinciples
- Thriving in a collaborative, fast-growing and innovative environment
- Ability to take ownership, aligned with business priorities
- Nice to have: experience in a Tech company, experience with a reporting tool (TM1, Anaplan, Pigment…)
What we have to offer
- 4 additional weeks of Maternity leaves and Paternity leaves paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Personal growth via trainings, mentorship, and internal mobility programs
- Employee Stock ownership plan
- Regular team building events
- Mental health support through Moka.care
- Paid leave - be the member day
- Annual budget for Sport & Cultural activities (180 euros reimbursement)
Interested in joining the ride?
- a 45-min video-call with your Talent Acquisition Manager, Hien Hoang, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
- a 75-min interview with our Head of FP&A Pierre Chaussin to discuss your interest in the role and your career expectations, and to review the business case
- a 45-min fit interview with your future team members: FP&A Associate Ahmed Bennis and Senior FP&A Analyst Manon Sorel
- a 45-min interview with the VP of Strategy, M&A & Performance Management Pierre-Antoine Vertray to discuss your motivations and career expectations
Our hiring process lasts on average 25-30 days, offers usually come within 48 hours.
Not sure yet? Check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application.