IT Tool Support Apprentice (September 2023)
Paris, France /
Customer Service – Community Relations /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
🤝 Within the OPS (Operation People Services) Excellence Team the Tool Admin plays a key role in boosting the efficiency of the Community Relations Team. In collaboration with the Tools Project Manager, you ensure smooth processes for all the Community Support (CRT) Tools.
🔧 You will be responsible for the maintenance and the improvement of the tools used daily by the OPS team (CRM, social media, calling tools, etc.)
📝 You will provide tool support to the OPS manager so that their team can provide the best support experience to our members.
- Administrate the community support tools with 300+ users: create and maintain user accounts and views, ticket workflows and other routine tasks
- Participate in the ongoing development tools by maintaining the configuration scalable and help implementing new processes / features
- Create or update data dashboards to track Customer Service performance data
- Document tool processes related to the architecture of the tools along with the user operations
- Support the OPS team with troubleshooting and improvement requests
- You have an Engineering or IT academic background
- You are well organized
- You are results-driven
- You are good at solving problems and capable of bringing new solutions
- You have good communication skills and enjoy sharing and learning from others
- You are fluent in English
- Nice to have:
- A first experience in customer service or in IT
- Light web development competence (Java script, html)
- Familiar with Zendesk
*If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
**If you are applying to an apprenticeship, please note that having an apprenticeship agreement from your school or university is mandatory. We won’t be able to proceed with your application if you do not have this document.
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment: over 45 nationalities across several countries
- 💡 Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- 🚀 Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- 🌱 Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- 💜 People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks or meme battles on Slack.
- 🧭 Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- Hybrid working set up
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Moka care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- A 45-min video-call with Alessandra Balzer, Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- A 45-min video-call with Damien Messé, CR Tool Admin / Project Manager, to talk about the missions and main challenges of the position
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
- A 30-min video-call with Laura Garde, our Head of OPS Excellence + Damien Messé, to present the case and have an introduction about the team missions and projects
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.