IT Support Operations Specialist
Engineering – IT Ops /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel app enabling 26 million members a year to carpool or travel by bus in 21 countries. Our team of 800+ employees counts over 50 nationalities and is spread across our 5 global offices, 30% working fully remotely.
We are looking for an IT Support Operations Specialist to join the IT Operations team at BlaBlaCar. Their mission is to provide the best IT experience to each employee during their journey at BlaBlaCar.
As an IT Support Specialist, your role will be to support internal BlaBlaCar employees with their IT needs, as well as being an integral part of the growth and development of team processes and helping to shape and improve our level of customer support. You will be reporting to the IT Operations Lead and working with a team of 2 other IT Support Specialists. As an IT Support Operations Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in managing customer service and incident requests, our suite of SaaS applications, upkeep of our knowledge base and maintaining our stock with proper tracking and recording keeping. You’ll have a continuous improvement mindset with a focus on efficiency and attention to detail while forming collaborative relationships with our security and engineering teams.
If your IT career has just started or you're a seasoned professional, we want to hear from you!
As an IT Support Specialist, you will mainly:
• Deal with troubleshooting / action incidents and service requests, handling issues with our software and systems both in person and remotely
• Administer our MDM software for Windows, Chromebook & MacBook laptops
• Administer Google Workspace, Slack, OneLogin and other tools
• Make sure that all our in-house equipment is operational (meeting rooms, video Conference tool, printers, cabling,...) and control the IT material
• Onboard new employees in the company with IT equipment and provide training
• Participate in off-boarding of BlaBlaCar Employees when leaving (pick-up & control the IT equipment,...)
• Manage our stock and making sure it’s accurate and aligns with our asset tracking software
• When necessary, contact the supplier to replace/fix any hardware failure
• Maintain and develop IT documentation (best practices., processes, reports) in our dedicated tool
• Manage SLAs for tickets assigned to you
• Contribute in team meetings to help improve processes and systems
We are looking for someone who can be proactive, with a continuous improvement mindset and can work autonomously. You’ll work collaboratively with your IT support team mates, and other departments as needed.
• You will have 1+ years of experience in IT level 1 / 2, managing IT support requests in a fast paced environment
• You are able to work and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders
• You pay strong attention to detail
• You are able to work autonomously
• You demonstrate solid knowledge of IT troubleshooting and problem solving, SaaS environments and SSO
• You're sed Help Desk Software (Jira, Zendesk, Service Now, etc)
• You have experience in an ITIL environment
• You are fluent in English
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
• Hybrid remote policy
• 4 additional weeks parental leave 100% paid
• Financial support for home office equipment
• Relocation package and visa support
• Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
• Employee Stock Ownership plan
• 25 days holiday per year + RTT
• Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
• 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
• Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride?
• a 45-min video-call with your Talent Acquisition Manager Benjamin to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
• a 60-min video-call with Chris, IT Operations Manager, to discuss your experience and share more details about the team
• a 45-min video-call with Matt, IT Support Expert, to assess your technical skills
• a 30-min video-call with Henry, Head of IT Ops, for vision fit and rounding off the process
Our hiring process lasts on average 25-30 days, offers usually come within 48 hours.
Not sure yet? Check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application.