SEO Marketing Intern- July 2023
Paris, France /
Marketing – Marketing /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
BlaBlaCar’s Organic Marketing team are looking for their very first intern to build it’s SEO Strategy in two of our most promising markets: Ukraine and Brazil. You will join a team of 2 senior SEO specialists that will be in charge of teaching you all the secrets of the trade. But, you will also be in contact with the Brazilian Regional Marketing team who are in charge of developing the BlaBlaCar brand in Brazil. Moreover, you will be an active member of the Digital Marketing team as well, that works on all high impact channels (SEO, SEA, Facebook, Display, ASA, Youtube, CRM...) for several countries.
A very skilled and motivated team whose goal is to accelerate BlaBlaCar’s growth via efficient marketing activities and you will be able to play a key role in optimizing them. As an SEO Marketing Intern, you will be in charge of delivering projects capable of increasing the organic visibility of blablacar.com.br.
- Content marketing: create optimized contents (articles, surveys, guides, tools, etc.) leveraging AI and copywriters
- Growth Hacking: increase the visibility of the website by making partnerships with other actors of the market
- Lead Generation: use scraping methods and scripts to extract data, find contacts and create databases-
- Digital project management: assist the delivery of tech projects in conjunction with our developers and designers to further improve our tools and automation strategies.
- You are passionate about the marketing world
- You are fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and English communication skills (spoken and written)
- You are rigorous and well-organized
- You have a passion for data
- You’re humble, and you enjoy sharing & learning from others
- You are enrolled in a bachelors or masters program, available for a 6-month (mandatory) internship with start in July 2023
- Nice to have: First experience in a similar field
- Being familiar with SEO is a plus
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
*Please note that having an internship agreement from your school or university is mandatory. We won’t be able to proceed with your application if you do not have this document.
What we have to offer:
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth, and well-being at work:
- Salary 1000 - 1200 EUR gross/month
- 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 1 vacation day/month
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- A 15-minute phone call to get to know your motivation and confirm your language skills
- A 30-minute interview with your future manager- Thiago Barbosa, from the Brazil Organic Marketing team.
- A 30-minute case study presentation (which you will be given 3 days to prepare for) to present to our SEO Manager- William Dautel from Central Organic Marketing
- A 15-minute discussion with one other team member to confirm the feed
Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 30-35 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.