Community Relations Senior Specialist - Ukraine
Warsaw, Poland /
Customer Service – Community Relations /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Customer Support Team at BlaBlaCar is an international, multiple award-winning team that aims at providing assistance to our community and contributes to the great experience of our users. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience.
The Customer Support Team is answering questions and requests in different languages, 7 days a week.
- Support the team with moderation of member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.), handling refunds, answering to members’ messages through various channels (tickets, social media, phone calls) at high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service), providing guidance to our members in a timely manner and with the appropriate tone of voice;
- Participate in internal projects and process enhancements of the local teams aiming for an improved overall member experience;
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of service rendered across different channels that the Community Relations Team supports (mainly tickets, moderations, social media, calls, and other channels supported) and prepare quality monitoring reports for individuals and teams
- Provide actionable feedback for the Ukraine’s Community Relations Team and support their individual and collective performance improvements in a timely fashion;
- Act as a local coach for new training, individual collaborators, processes refreshes and newly implemented processes;
- Maintaining Local Content (translating, adapting and updating help center articles and macros)
- Previous QA experience preferred, but we will consider candidates with different backgrounds in Training/Coaching, Process Improvement, preferably in a Call Center, Customer Support/Experience and/or Community Relations departments;
- Excellent communication, listening skills and willingness to help are essential in English and Ukrainian
- Excel/Google Sheets Intermediate Required;
- You have a sharp analytical skill while being results-driven and impact-oriented;
- Strong ability to work on your own while being dynamic, committed and open to a fast-pace and changing environment;
- You’re humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation and a relentless doer while enjoying working as a team-player and sharing and learning from others;
- A prior experience using the service as a driver and/or as a passenger would be a plus;
- A prior experience in content creation would be a plus.
What we have to offer:
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- Full remote possible in the country of the role
- 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 45-min video call with Alessandra , Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions.
- a 60-min video call with Alona, Associate Manager Ukraine to get to know your potential future manager and questions on your profile and previous experience.
- a full remote case study.
- a final 60-min video call with Aline, Senior Customer Operations Manager & Alona, Associate Manager Ukraine to present your case study solution and dive deep into your experiences and discuss about your profile.
*Our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.