Community Relations Senior Agent - Ukraine
Warsaw, Poland /
Customer Service – Community Relations /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Customer Support Team at BlaBlaCar is an international, multiple award-winning team that aims at providing assistance to our community and contributes to the great experience of our users. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience.
The Customer Support Team is answering questions and requests in different languages, 7 days a week.
- Moderating member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering members’ messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance and support through various channels (tickets, chat & phone calls) at high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and maintaining dynamics within the Ukrainian community
- Gathering members' feedback and communicating it to the Tech Team so they can improvise on the overall member experience
- Previous experiences in customer service- nice to have.
- Excellent communication skills in Ukrainian- (spoken and written).
- English Communications skills- Advanced.
- Previous experiences in MS Excel, spreadsheets, Google sheets & docs- nice to have.
- Ability to prioritize busy workloads while fairly balance our business and member's needs.
- Strong ability to work on your own while being dynamic, committed and open to a fast pace and changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of the internet ecosystem.
- Enjoy working as a team-player and sharing and learning from others.
- Nice to have: A prior experience using the service as a driver and/or a passenger.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer:
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- Full remote possible in the country of the role
- 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like
- a 45-min video call with our Talent Acquisition Manager - Alessandra to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions.
- a full remote written exercise (to be solved within 1 hour- live).
- a 60-min video call with our Associate Manager Ukraine - Alona Betcher to dive deep into your experiences and discuss about your profile.
- a final 30-min video call with our Senior Customer Operations Manager-Aline Romer to discuss about your experience and profile.
*Our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.