Senior Product Manager - Operated Buses
Paris or Remote from France
Product & Experience – Product Management /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel app enabling 26 million members a year to carpool or travel by bus in 21 countries. Our team of 700+ employees counts over 50 nationalities and is spread across our 6 global offices, 30% working fully remotely.
About OB&CS Product team
The Operated Buses & Corporate Services (OB&CS) team’s mission is to provide tools and services that enable BlaBlaCar internal teams to fulfill their mission with efficiency, productivity, and comfort. We’re either integrating or building tools to support their business needs. We’re looking at customer relation team tooling and Operated Buses tools supporting bus network creation, sourcing and operations. We also are representing the Operated Buses supply specificities to ensure best user experience into the BlaBlaCar app.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the OB&CS Product team at BlaBlaCar and lead the development of innovative solutions for our Operated Buses Operations.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the vision, strategy and roadmap for several of our Operated Buses tools, collaborating with cross-functional teams, conducting user research and testing, and launching features that deliver value to our passengers, bus partners and drivers, as well as to our internal stakeholders.
You will also be expected to contribute to the overall growth and success of our product organization.
Your mission is to support Operated Buses Operations business teams in:
- Reaching faultless OB operations for safe & happy customers
- Continuing making OB operations more efficient
- Delivering best in class passengers experience
- Enabling new revenues opportunities
- Collaborate with business owners to define the strategy and associated ambition for our ecosystem of tools and products, and build the associate roadmap to deliver it
- Plan and execute user research and testing activities, such as interviews, surveys, and usability tests, to validate assumptions and gather users feedback
- Identify opportunities for new products or features that address the needs and pain points of our Operated Buses users
- Partner with Engineering, Data, Product Marketing and Product Design teams to execute the roadmap, and collaborate with Operated Buses business teams to launch and follow adoption of new deliveries
- Communicate on the team plan and achievements within BlaBlaCar
- You have 5+ years of experience in product-driven organizations, delivering highly successful user-facing products
- You love solving complex problems with simple and elegant solutions
- You are a natural at getting things done: you know how to cut through the ambiguity and how to maintain laser focus on narrowing the scope, rather than expanding it
- You are organized, results-driven, and are able to prioritize in a changing environment
- You have a strong written and verbal communication skills, and you have a track record of delivering presentations to different audiences (from teammates to leadership team)
- You are humble and have excellent listening skills
- You are fluent in English and in French
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- Full remote possible in the country of employment
- 4 addtional weeks of Maternity leaves and Paternity leaves paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Personal growth via trainings, mentorship, and internal mobility programs
- Employee Stock ownership plan
- Regular team building events
- Mental health support through Moka.care
- Paid leave - be the member day
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with Amélia, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with your future manager Christèle, Lead Product Manager, to deepdive into your knowledge and experience in Product Management and tell you more about the OB&CS Product team
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
- a 60-min video-call with Christèle , Jérémie and Salwa to discuss about your exercise
- a 30-min video-call with Louis, Head of Operations, to discuss your ways of working and ensure the good fit
- a 30-min video-call with Benjamin, our VP Product & Design, for a final validation
Not sure yet?
Check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.