Station Agent (student contract summer cover)
Paris, France /
Operations – Operations Excellence /
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
We are looking for a Station Agent (student contract) to join the Bercy Station team. The Station Agent team is in charge of ticket sales, the customer and driver experience at the Bercy Seine Station.
Your role will be to assure that all the procedures are followed when a bus enters the station and also assure that each customer can find his bus (easier said than done ;) ) .
- Manage & ensure of the sale at Bercy Station as well other related sales operations with the support of the Supervisor (closing the cash desk, counting, reporting, …)
- Welcoming our passengers in the station, informing them, guiding them according to departures and arrivals
- Regulating the flow of passengers and buses with the Regulation team (Traffic Control team)
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the station (screens, buses placed in the right place, signage) & provide relevant feedback to improve the operations of the station
- Supporting our passengers for their boarding and the end of the journey if needed
- You are dynamic and proactive
- You are customer oriented & you love helping others
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy sharing and learning from others
- You are organized, results-driven, and are able to prioritise in a changing environment
- Fluency in English
- Nice to have: Spanish, Italian or Arabic speaking
- Working shifts are: From 06:30 to 15:00; from 15:00 to 00:00; from 10:00 to 18:00
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer:
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
- To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 15-min video-call with one of our Station Supervisors
- a 30-min live interview with the Senior Bus Stop Manager
- a 30-min live interview with the Lead Distribution
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.