Vancouver, BC, Canada /
General – General application /
Blackbird Interactive is a creative-fueled, future-driven, independent game studio where the best talent in the industry can find long-term careers to help grow their abilities while working on a wide range of projects, which encompass world-class IPs as well as our own creations across multiple genres.
In 2022, we announced that our studio is implementing a four-day work week as well as supporting in-studio, remote within Canada, and hybrid work arrangements as permanent options to our employees.
Interested in a career with Blackbird Interactive? We are a creative-fueled, future-driven, independent studio located in Vancouver. We're also moving to a four day work week!
We're always on the look out for new talent in a number of fields including design, programming, art, production, community management, audio, and animation. If you are talented and passionate but don't fit into any of our current job openings, please apply here!
- To be an awesome and humble game developer!
- Join a team of skilled and creative people, and create something bigger and better than anyone could have imagined
- Experience developing creative and compelling entertainment products
- Self direction and a proven ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and technical environment
- Strong inter-disciplinary collaboration skills, including verbal and written skills