Merchant Success Associate
Merchant Success /
BlackCart allows ecommerce shoppers to have the fitting room experience at home. We integrate into ecommerce stores, enabling shoppers to add items to their shopping carts, get them shipped to try at home for free, and automatically pay for only what they keep.
We are venture-backed, mission-driven and fast-growing with our HQ in Toronto. Our try-before-you-buy platform enables ecommerce brands from around the world to drastically enhance their online performance by the way of improving their customers online shopping experience. Read more about us here.
As a Merchant Success Associate at BlackCart, you will...
- Create an amazing merchant experience through outstanding communication and thoughtful analysis
- Manage merchant onboarding process for assigned merchants by coordinating between cross-functional teams
- Create value for assigned merchants through our post-launch process using analytics to optimize their try before you buy program
- Assist in the continual improvement of onboarding and post-launch processes through merchant feedback
- Create documentation on merchant success processes to bolster internal and external knowledge bases
- Report key metrics involving overall merchant health and escalating issues to the appropriate teams
- A strong understanding of and experience working in client management
- Ability to leverage data from internal systems to determine opportunities for program improvement
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and deliverables
- Ability to define initiatives and manage stakeholder relationships
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills, being able to provide deliverables on time; ability to anticipate and resolve project roadblocks
- Empathy for the merchant and genuine excitement for solving merchant problems
- Independent and self-starter
- Sense of responsibility and puts the team first
Nice to Have(s)
- Experience with retail and ecommerce platforms
- Experience with technology onboarding or implementation processes
- Skill with data analysis and spreadsheets
You’ll be successful if you
- Study and learn the business and its processes
- Put the merchant first and always add value
- Be proactive and have a hunger to learn
- Lead with humility and empathy
- Be helpful by taking stuff off others’ plate
- Wholly own your craft and be an independent contributor
- Competitive salary
- Competitive stock options
- Full health benefits
- 500 Startups / venture backed company
- Casual work environment with extremely talented staff
- Ability to join an early stage for a one of the fastest growing startups with market validation and VC funding
- Toronto, Ontario, or
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce around the world, send us a few samples of your work or whatever represents what you do best.