Customer Experience Associate
Customer Experience /
BlackCart allows ecommerce shoppers to have the fitting room experience at home. We integrate into ecommerce stores, enabling shoppers to add items to their shopping carts, get them shipped to try at home for free, and automatically pay for only what they keep.
We are venture-backed, mission-driven and fast-growing with our HQ in Toronto. Our try-before-you-buy platform enables ecommerce brands from around the world to drastically enhance their online performance by the way of improving their customers online shopping experience. Read more about us here.
As a Customer Experience Associate at BlackCart, you will...
- Create an amazing experience for our customers through providing outstanding service
- Resolve customer issues promptly while working in the customer’s best interests
- Identify technical or process issues through customer feedback and escalate to the appropriate teams
- Assist in the continual improvement of customer experience processes and tools
- Document new customer experience processes to bolster internal and external knowledge bases
- A strong understanding of and experience working with customers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to empathize with customers
- Excellent organization and time management skills, being able to service customers on time
- Genuine excitement for solving customer problems
- Independent and self-starter
- Sense of responsibility and puts the team first
Nice to Have(s)
- Experience with retail and ecommerce platforms
- Experience with Zendesk or other similar software
- Skill with data analysis and spreadsheets
You’ll be successful if you
- Study and learn the business and its processes
- Put the customer first and always add value
- Be proactive and have a hunger to learn
- Lead with humility and empathy
- Be helpful by taking stuff off others’ plate
- Wholly own your craft and be an independent contributor
- Competitive salary
- Competitive stock options
- Full health benefits
- 500 Startups / venture backed company
- Casual work environment with extremely talented staff
- Ability to join an early stage for a one of the fastest growing startups with market validation and VC funding
- Toronto, Ontario, or
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce around the world, send us a few samples of your work or whatever represents what you do best.