Product Marketing Manager
The company + vision.
Everyone’s got the message: machine learning is changing everything. And for Fortune 500 brands in every vertical, it’s actually true — ML predictions are solving billion-dollar, migraine problems. But for smaller brands, the talent and investment needed to build an ML platform are simply out of reach.
Black Crow is changing that--fast. Founded by a team that has spent the last decade in machine learning, our mission is to help DTC brands turbocharge their growth by delivering bespoke, Fortune 500-grade ML predictions. It works out of the box, delivered as a service, and costs less than one data scientist. Integration: one click.
12 months ago, we had one DTC brand using our predictions. Now we have over 150 — including Solo Stove, SAKARA, Native, Keurig, and Bearaby. There are 50,000 more who haven’t heard of us yet.
Black Crow AI recently concluded a $25 million Series A led by top investors in the DTC and B2B SaaS sectors, and is well funded for multiple years
The team + culture.
This is the 3rd company Black Crow’s founders have started together. Both previous companies scaled to >$100MM and were voted ‘Best Places to Work’ in NYC many times.
The founders are building Black Crow to be commercially successful, high growth, and valuable. But that’s insufficient as an end--we’re also building a company that we actually want to work at! That means we are human first--we don’t expect anyone to transform themselves to show up at work. It means working together is a positive force in our lives, not something we tolerate for the paycheck. And it means we see diversity as a strength.
We’re looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager - with the drive to make a meaningful and measurable impact on the future of Black Crow.
What you'll do.
- Customer Advocacy. Develop a deep understanding of our target market; including buyer personas, key use cases, customer needs and untapped opportunities.
- Champion the Product. Maintain a deep understanding of our products. Own product positioning and messaging and consistently improve and adapt it to market and customer needs.
- Go to Market. Work closely with teams across the company to design, build and scale a set of repeatable GTM programs, including partner communications.
- Strong Collaboration. Be a credible and valued partner to key stakeholders in product, marketing and sales
- Leverage Data. You combine intuition with data and research to make decisions and generate measurable results.
- Expert Storytelling. Adept at building and telling strategic narratives for both internal and external audiences.
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales and marketing experience, with at least 3 of those years in a Product Marketing or Sales Enablement role
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and deliver high-impact internal & external marketing collateral
- Conducted deep customer, competitive and market research and translating this into compelling messaging, personas and insights.
- Experience writing short and long-form content with a clear understanding of what resonates with a B2B audience
- Ability and energy to deliver high-quality tactical marketing work on tight deadlines
- Skilled at building trust and influence with stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- Comfortable with ambiguity; ready to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience marketing AI/Machine learning is a plus
$95,000 - $160,000 a year
More about us.
+ Virtual-first and welcome employees from anywhere
+ Unlimited paid time off
+ Fridays are yours - complete flexibility on if or how much you focus on Black Crow each Friday
Love your job.
We love our work and our team. Our machine learning helps ‘flick the lights on’ for companies so they see their customers more clearly and can uncover the true potential of their tools and teams. In turn, we strive to do the same for our people. We’re here to shine light on each other and unlock known (and sometimes unexpected) potential.
Our vibrant team accomplishes buckets of awesome every day. We also partake in our fair share of daily laughter. Come build the company you’ve always wanted to work for - with inspiring products and a community of passionate people.