B2B Marketing Manager
The company + vision.
Everyone’s got the message: machine learning is changing everything. And for Fortune 500 brands in every vertical, it’s actually true — Machine Learning (ML) predictions are solving billion-dollar, migraine problems. But for smaller brands, the talent and investment needed to build an ML platform are simply out of reach.
Black Crow is changing that--fast. Founded by a team that has spent the last decade in machine learning, our mission is to help DTC brands turbocharge their growth by delivering bespoke, Fortune 500-grade ML predictions. It works out of the box, delivered as a service, and costs less than one data scientist. Integration: one click.
6 months ago, we had one DTC brand using our predictions. Now we have over 150 — including Solo Stove, the RealReal, SAKARA, Native, Keurig, and Bearaby. There are 50,000 more who haven’t heard of us yet.
The team + culture.
This is the 3rd company Black Crow’s founders have started together. Both previous companies scaled to >$100MM and were voted ‘Best Places to Work’ in NYC many times.
The founders are building Black Crow to be commercially successful, high growth, and valuable. But that’s insufficient as an end--we’re also building a company that we actually want to work at! That means we are human first--we don’t expect anyone to transform themselves to show up at work. It means working together is a positive force in our lives, not something we tolerate for the paycheck. And it means we see diversity as a strength.
Where you come in:
Black Crow AI is looking for an ambitious B2B marketing manager to help drive exponential growth. With a product that currently converts at 90%+ from free trial to paying customer, Black Crow plans to significantly expand marketing activity to both drive new leads and build the brand.
The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day marketing execution, working with a senior marketing manager.
What you'll be doing:
- Executing the day to day delivery of the marketing plan to achieve agreed MQL generation targets
- Planning and execution of marketing activities, including paid media, website management, events, sponsorships and content marketing
- Leading the testing and optimizing lead generation activity from paid media, into landing pages and nurture emails.
- Supporting the sales team with marketing activity to maximize leads and conversions
- Managing the marketing budgets
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in B2B demand generation marketing activities
- Ideally, experience working on demand generation for a B2B SaaS company selling to Shopify merchants
- An affinity and love for demand-generation marketing activity and understands how to optimize activity through the funnel to drive leads
- Knowledge of the ecommerce eco-system
- Experience of working effectively with sales teams
- A good cultural fit for a start-up environment
- Ambition for rapid career progression
More about us:
- Virtual-first and welcome employees from anywhere
- Have a NYC base our people can visit
- Work Monday-Thursday (4-day work week)
- Unlimited time off
Love your job.
We love our work and our team. Our machine learning helps ‘flick the lights on’ for companies so they see their customers more clearly and can uncover the true potential of their tools and teams. In turn, we strive to do the same for our people. We’re here to shine light on each other and unlock known (and sometimes unexpected) potential.
Our vibrant team accomplishes buckets of awesome every day. We also partake in our fair share of daily laughter. Come build the company you’ve always wanted to work for - with inspiring products and a community of passionate people.