The Administrative Assistant must be a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills. He/She must ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office by providing support to the XOs based in the Manila office. The Administrative Assistant will own the daily office needs and be deeply involved in managing the company’s general administrative and other related activities at the direction of his/her direct superior(s).
Key Performance Indicators
- Provide independent, efficient and consistent support and administrative services to the whole company.
- Office management and coordination.
- Monitor and track company assets and supplies.
- Effectively communicate with all employees.
- Anticipate the needs and requirements for the administration of the company.
- Provide secretarial, logistics and administrative support.
- Provide assistance as required on an ad-hoc basis for other operations of the company.
- Ensure that government regulatory requirements are monitored for compliance, processed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Assists in the preparation of office activities and events.
- Organize, schedule and book appointments, meetings and travel arrangements, as necessary,
- Enforce and monitor the company’s inventory control management system.
- Human Resources
- Support and assist in the preparation of office activities and events.
- Prepare requirements for the application and timely processing of expats’ visa and work permit in a timely manner.
- Prepare employee documentation, including but not limited to contracts, necessary submissions, work permits, medication/healthcare documentation and confidentiality agreements.
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding of personnel.
- Basic bookkeeping and related finance-related tasks.
- Coordination with third party accounting services.
- Compilation of cash balances, transactions and weekly payment schedules.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or equivalent
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of work experience in the similar role preferred
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Highly motivated and enjoys working as part of a growing team in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Must maintain and respect highly confidential information and material concerning the organization
- Proficient in business tech-apps (Slack, Expensify, Asana, Confluence, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Must be mobile (capable of moving around to do daily errands) and self-motivated (is able to respond without direct supervision but within understood parameters)