This position will fill the need for an analyst role in the marketing team at Blackpanda Ltd (“Blackpanda”). The ideal candidate is a quick learner and flexible thinker, able to manage a variety of tasks with acute attention to detail. Applicants should be comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. The analyst will interact with all members of the company across business verticals and gain exposure to the operations, sales, marketing, and administrative departments.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research in support of overarching business objectives
- Write and proofread creative copy for marketing collateral
- Build and manage monthly content calendar to attract a qualified audience to our owned properties (blog posts, white papers, reports, webinars, etc.)
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our industry/company
- Maintain websites on a regular basis and ensure functionality across devices
- Support strategic marketing/sales events and opportunities
- Event management and support
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process
- Synthesize Google Analytics and other platforms to provide data-driven insights
- Support the sales team in proofreading and formatting reports
- Support the product development team in research and analysis
The analyst may work under the direction of other members of Blackpanda to support Special Projects or Initiatives that will be of value to Blackpanda and are of interest to the analyst. These will be presented to direct supervisors and, upon approval, be identified as a Job Objective.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed an undergraduate degree, preferably in a related discipline (Marketing, Communications, Design, etc.)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent copy writing skills in English
- Time management / project management skills
- Previous marketing skills a major advantage (writing/design)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign and Illustrator) is an advantage
- Experience with web design, including SEO, is an advantage
- Experience with social media (KOL activity) is an advantage
- Experience with Hootsuite is an advantage
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your understanding.
BLACKPANDA is Asia’s premier cyber security incident response group, hyper-focused on digital forensics and cyber crisis response. Our team consists of an elite cadre of risk and security experts from International military special forces, intelligence, forensics and law enforcement backgrounds. We are highly trained, ready to respond to and help manage crises on short notice, when and wherever needed.