At Blackpanda, our sales team is the engine that drives our success. We are seeking a motivated Sales Analyst with a love for tech to help us drive growth across Asia. This is a role which will balance both strategic and operational responsibilities – you will think big picture and also roll-up your sleeves to drive execution of strategic initiatives.
The Sales Analyst will enable the driving of growth of a wide variety of cybersecurity proactive defense services and products as well as cyber resiliency solutions, while helping to position Blackpanda as the premier cybersecurity Digital Forensics and Incident Response team in Asia. The right candidate will possess excellent energy and enthusiasm with a desire to build business across a portfolio of accounts, as well as be capable to manage sales operations, assist in building forecasts, and meet target projections.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Play a pivotal role in strategic initiatives to accelerate sales and growth, ensuring progress against business objectives
- Support new growth opportunities for Blackpanda and contribute to the development of associated business cases
- Set individual and company sales targets with the executive leadership team
- Track sales goals and report results to executive leadership
- Coordinate with Marketing on lead generation and service support
- Coordinate with the Revenue team on channel sales development
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our product / services
- Represent the organization and its products / services
- Support other company personnel and projects, as necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- This is an entry level position, 2-3 years in tech preferred but not required
- Ability to learn CRM & connected planning systems, developing systems and process across the organization
- Knowledge of consulting business models and associated KPIs
- Ability to work within a multi-national sales team
- Extroverted, positive attitude with a drive to build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Based in Hong Kong or Singapore with long-term plans to remain in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Cantonese or Mandarin language skills a plus
- Possible equity awards based on performance
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Sales commission program participation
- Future relocation opportunities to your office of choice
- Enrollment in the company health plan
- Future travel and training opportunities
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your understanding.
BLACKPANDA is Asia’s premier cyber security incident response group, hyper-focused on digital forensics and cyber crisis response. Our team consists of an elite cadre of risk and security experts from International military special forces, intelligence, forensics and law enforcement backgrounds. We are highly trained, ready to respond to and help manage crises on short notice, when and wherever needed.