Senior Marketing Manager
Hong Kong /
This position will fill the need for a Senior Marketing Manager role in the Marketing team at Blackpanda Pte Ltd (“Blackpanda”), a leading cybersecurity digital forensic and incident response company seeking to establish itself as the dominant specialist cyber service in Asia.
The ideal candidate has proven B2B marketing leadership experience in the cybersecurity space. They will be part of the leadership team and will lead the marketing team to drive the growth of Blackpanda in the region. Applicants should be comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
While this role is looking for candidates with experience in the Hong Kong market, applicants can be based globally and work from anywhere so long as they have a blazingly fast internet connection, adequate work-from-home set-up, and willing to work for six hours a day crossing over with the company between 9am to 6pm Singapore or Hong Kong time. Blackpanda pays top-of-market salaries for position, title, and locality according to similar companies in the market, and seeks top-of-market quality results in return no matter where the talent chooses to reside. Applicants are also welcome to relocate to any of the Blackpanda offices in Asia, as they like, if not already based in one of the office locations.
At Blackpanda, we let results speak for itself and we have big ambitions, we are looking for an energetic and talented leader to help build the best cyber security company in Asia. If this resonates with you, we want to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and own the strategic marketing plan for the Asia market to drive awareness, generate new leads and revenue in support of Asia targets.
- Lead and manage marketing for the organization while partnering with the leadership team to provide strategic input and planning in support of overall marketing and business objectives.
- Own all marketing initiatives including quarterly OKRs and marketing metrics.
- Manage marketing budget and continuously drive efficiency based off data-analysis and key metrics.
- Build demand generation programs specific to key markets, customer segments and solutions to support the organization’s revenue goals.
- Create and execute partner marketing programs to drive growth for strategic partners.
- Be a key partner to the Blackpanda Sales team and drive collaboration between both with defined measurable results.
- Work with members of the leadership team to support Special Projects or initiatives as advised by CEO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B software and technology field.
- Completed an undergraduate degree, preferably in a related discipline (Marketing, Communications, Design, Cybersecurity, Business, etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of creating and executing successful marketing campaigns that delineate our key services and increase brand awareness.
- Prior track record of managing internal teams is a plus.
- Experience with Hong Kong focused marketing.
- Experience across mix of marketing functions including but not limited to: Content, PR, Digital, Brand Awareness, ABM, offline and online events.
- Experience building high-performance teams.
- Previous experience with tools such as HubSpot, Hootsuite, and Asana, are a plus.
- Proven business communication and writing skills.
- Data-obsessed and comfortable setting up marketing infrastructure to support data needs.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to catch errors and be the final gatekeeper for all external facing collateral and materials.
- Previous experience building a digital media posting schedule.
- A high degree of task ownership with the ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Top of market base pay system for position and locality every year
- Equity awards available based on performance
- 20 days paid leave and 26 public holidays, including no-meeting Fridays
- Future relocation opportunities to your office of choice
- Enrollment in the company health plan
- Future travel and training opportunities
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your understanding.
BLACKPANDA is Asia’s premier cyber security incident response group, hyper-focused on digital forensics and cyber crisis response. Our team consists of an elite cadre of risk and security experts from International military special forces, intelligence, forensics and law enforcement backgrounds. We are highly trained, ready to respond to and help manage crises on short notice, when and wherever needed.