Intern - Marketing
SCOPE & RANGE
This internship position will fill the need for a generalist role at Blackpanda Pte Ltd (“Blackpanda”). The ideal candidate is a quick learner and flexible thinker, able to manage a variety of tasks across business verticals with acute attention to detail. Applicants should be comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. The intern will interact with all members of the company and gain exposure to a number of strategic business objectives, including (but not limited to) those of the operations, sales, marketing, and administrative departments.
Head of Marketing
Minimum 12 weeks, with opportunity to convert to full-time employee (based on work performance and position availability).
- Specific research tasks in support of overarching market research activities to support strategic sales/marketing objectives
- Assist in developing and standardizing sales and marketing materials in coordination with Head of Marketing
- Assist in building and finalizing sales proposals
- Support strategic marketing/sales events and opportunities
- Event management and support
- Social media management support
- Sales and Operations
- Support the product development team in research and analysis
- Support operations strategy via input to team meetings and weekly syncs
- Special Projects
- The intern may work under the direction of other members of Blackpanda to support Special Projects or Initiatives that will be of value to Blackpanda and are of interest to the Intern. These will be presented to direct supervisors and, upon approval, be identified as a Job Objective.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent business writing skills in English
- Time management / Project management skills
- Previous marketing skills a major advantage (writing/design)
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator/InDesign is an advantage
- Experience with web design tools, including SEO, is an advantage
- Experience with social media (KOL activity) is an advantage
- Completed (or currently pursuing) an undergraduate degree, preferably in a related discipline (Marketing, Communications, etc.)
- Singaporean and PRs only
Blackpanda (www.blackpanda.com) is Asia's first combined cybersecurity insurtech and incident response company, specializing in localized coverage. Through its combined services and insurance business, Blackpanda has developed a unique, proprietary cyber incident response solution that is insured, joint and local. It is the first of its kind globally.