Retail Shift Lead - Killeen, TX
Killeen, TX /
Outposts – 276- Outpost /
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-owned company serving premium coffee to people who love America. We have a passion for coffee, the veteran community, dogs, the outdoors... in short, if it makes our country awesome, then we love it. Our customers always come first, because without them we would have nothing. They have our eternal gratitude for that. We sell awesome coffee and make goofy videos, but the beating heart of Black Rifle Coffee is really in giving back — it's about serving those who serve us. That means supporting the military, veteran, and first responder communities in the ways we know best. As far as the folks who work here, we value integrity, innovation, radical transparency, a crazy good work ethic, and a deep love for our country and each other.
Black Rifle Coffee Company is experiencing explosive growth and seeks to hire Shift Leads who will assist the General Manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts. This person will delegate tasks to associates and help create and maintain a positive customer experience.
Location: 2170 S. Clear Creek Rd, Killeen, TX 76549
Availability: Open Preferred (Must be able to work Sundays)
- Provides high level of customer service, trains staff to perform quality customer service
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Provides clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to associates on shift to ensure operational excellence
- Anticipates customer and store needs and responds as needed
- Follows Black Rifle Coffee operational policies and procedures
- Keeps an open line of communication to the General Manager
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Provides quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers
- Will supervise the Retail Associates
- Responsible for scheduling and covering breaks and meals of floor staff
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service
- 2+ years of retail supervisory experience preferred
*Please note that only Full Time, W2 Employees are eligible for Black Rifle Coffee Benefits
• Comprehensive medical, dental & vision package
• 401k with company match
• Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
• Short and Long-Term disability options/coverage
• Extensive EAP program with legal coverage
• Pro-deal discounts with corporate partners in outdoor equipment, clothing, etc.
• American values-based culture built on freedom, integrity, accountability, respect, love, and commitment to serve those who have served.
BRCC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.