Retail Associate - FT - Clarksville
Clarksville, TN /
Outposts – 276- Outpost /
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-founded company serving premium coffee to people who love America. We have a passion for coffee, the veteran community, dogs, the outdoors... in short, if it makes our country awesome, then we love it. Our customers always come first, because without them we would have nothing. They have our eternal gratitude for that. We sell awesome coffee and make goofy videos, but the beating heart of Black Rifle Coffee is really in giving back — it's about serving those who serve us. That means supporting the military, veteran, and first responder communities in the ways we know best. As far as the folks who work here, we value integrity, innovation, radical transparency, a crazy good work ethic, and a deep love for our country and each other.
We are looking to hire Coffee Store Associates/Baristas to contribute to our success by providing world-class service to our customers. Responsibilities include providing our customers with quality products, efficient service, and maintaining a clean and organized store, all while displaying a courteous service attitude. To be successful in this role, you should have customer service skills, the ability to perform multiple tasks at any given time, and the desire to embrace the Black Rifle Coffee culture.
Note: this position’s compensation includes hourly pay and tips $$$.
Location: 2570 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040
Availability: Open preferred
- Maintains mission focus with an unwavering purpose to succeed in achieving our objectives as a company, a store, and as individuals.
- Attention to detail when providing quality beverages, retail items, and food products. Observes all standards pertaining to recipes, product quality, and health and safety.
- Keeps a clean, setup, and organized workstation according to Black Rifle Coffee Company standards. Ensures all equipment is operational and reports any maintenance needs.
- Takes the initiative to anticipate the needs of our customers and our store based on the customer cues and the store environment.
- Productively communicates with the team and management, assists in new team member training and acclimation, and contributes to a positive team environment and store culture.
- Acts with radical transparency, integrity and commitment, and knowledge that promote the culture and mission of Black Rifle Coffee Company.
- Adheres to Black Rifle Coffee Company’s operational policies and procedures that include cash handling, safety, and health and safety regulations.
- Celebrates team and individual achievements, while reinforcing store morale and the culture at Black Rifle Coffee Company.
- Brings a customer-first attitude and maintains a calm demeanor at all times.
- 16+ years old
- 1+ years experience in a customer service environment
- Previous work experience as a Barista or server is desirable
- Ability to learn with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Ability to gauge customers’ preferences
- Excellent communication skills
*Please note that only Full Time, W2 Employees are eligible for Black Rifle Coffee Benefits
• Comprehensive medical, dental & vision package
• 401k with company match
• Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
• Short and Long-Term disability options/coverage
• Extensive EAP program with legal coverage
• Pro-deal discounts with corporate partners in outdoor equipment, clothing, etc.
• American values-based culture built on freedom, integrity, accountability, respect, love, and commitment to serve those who have served.
BRCC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.