Assistant General Manager - San Antonio - Bitters Rd.
San Antonio, TX /
Outposts – 276- Outpost /
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-founded company serving premium coffee to people who love America. We have a passion for coffee, the veteran community, dogs, the outdoors... in short, if it makes our country awesome, then we love it. Our customers always come first, because without them we would have nothing. They have our eternal gratitude for that. We sell awesome coffee and make goofy videos, but the beating heart of Black Rifle Coffee is really in giving back — it's about serving those who serve us. That means supporting the military, veteran, and first responder communities in the ways we know best. As far as the folks who work here, we value integrity, innovation, radical transparency, a crazy good work ethic, and a deep love for our country and each other.
We are seeking a highly motivated Assistant General Manager to help lead our Black Rifle Coffee Outpost team! The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for assisting our General Manager with overseeing aspects of the store's operations, including sales, customer service, inventory management, and staff supervision.
- Assist the General Manager in overseeing aspects of store operations, including sales, customer service, inventory management, hiring, staff supervision & development.
- Embodies a customer first attitude, embedding best practices and training to provide legendary customer service.
- Cultivates a focused and positive, cohesive environment, flexing to ever changing customer and business needs.
- Assists with successful implementation of company programs, develops action plans, and coaching the store team to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Acts as player/coach demonstrating best practices & behaviors that motivate employees to perform at their highest levels.
- Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify risks and opportunities for improvement, escalates feedback to senior leadership.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers, vendors, and the community through outreach.
- Data driven leadership; utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Assists with merchandising & marketing strategies within the store.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4+ years experience in a QSR or Retail environment preferred
- At least 1-2 years experience in Retail/QSR store management (AGM, ASM, SM)
- Strong leadership, organizational, delegation, and communication skills
- Track record of managing and motivating a team of hourly employees
- Knowledge of inventory management and merchandising strategies preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and POS systems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. early mornings, nights, weekends, holidays
- This is a full-time position and may require long hours, event staffing and will require weekend and night work
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, stoop, kneel; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Ability to hear and communicate through a headset
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs is required
- Light to moderate travel is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
*Please note that only Full Time, W2 Employees are eligible for Black Rifle Coffee Benefits
• Comprehensive medical, dental & vision package
• 401k with company match
• Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
• Short and Long-Term disability options/coverage
• Extensive EAP program with legal coverage
• Pro-deal discounts with corporate partners in outdoor equipment, clothing, etc.
• American values-based culture built on freedom, integrity, accountability, respect, love, and commitment to serve those who have served.
BRCC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.