Corporate FP&A Manager
Salt Lake City, UT /
Finance – 152- FPA /
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-founded company serving premium coffee to people who love America. We have a passion for coffee, the veteran community, dogs, the outdoors... in short, if it makes our country awesome, then we love it. Our customers always come first, because without them we would have nothing. They have our eternal gratitude for that. We sell awesome coffee and make goofy videos, but the beating heart of Black Rifle Coffee is really in giving back — it's about serving those who serve us. That means supporting the military, veteran, and first responder communities in the ways we know best. As far as the folks who work here, we value integrity, innovation, radical transparency, a crazy good work ethic, and a deep love for our country and each other.
The FP&A Manager will play a pivotal role within the BRCC Finance team with a focus on supporting all Corporate FP&A duties. The Manager will report directly to the VP of FP&A and work within all areas of Finance. This is a high visibility role and the Manager will work side-by-side with functional leaders on budgeting, forecasting, and strategic initiatives. The Manager will assist in managing the operating and capital expenditure spend, building reports and presentations, and improving systems and processes. This is a “hands-on” role to support the rapid growth trajectory of the Company and a fast-growing Operations division within BRCC.
- Serves as a strategic partner and primary financial contact to our department leaders, which include senior leadership team and stakeholders throughout the company.
- Develop and manage the company’s G&A spend, annual budget, forecast, and strategic initiatives with the functional leaders.
- Create and maintain reports to monitor performance, develop insights, and analyze variances against the annual plan, targets, and ongoing financial forecasts, including across channels and business segments.
- Establish a financial reporting platform while managing mappings and allocations for channel reporting.
- Develop and create financial presentations and material for senior leaders and partners.
- Assist in managing key metrics and information required for quarterly and annual financial filings and earnings releases.
- Implements best practices on Capex management and reporting.
- Manages portions of the cash forecast and works with the Treasury team on liquidity models.
- Collaborates and partners with cross functional support teams including Accounting, Information Technology, Human Resources, and others.
- Support in continual improvement of processes and systems, including a reimplementation of our ERP system.
- Support month-end close and other accounting processes.
- Ad hoc requests and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field. MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in FP&A or finance-related roles.
- 3+ years’ recent experience in multi-channel or business unit environment.
- Proven ability to work closely with other leaders in controlling spend and achieving targets.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and under tight deadlines.
- Experience with complex models in Excel and other tools.
- Prior experience working effectively with different ERP and financial reporting systems.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Solution oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing business.
- US Military Veteran a plus.
*Please note that only Full Time, W2 Employees are eligible for Black Rifle Coffee Benefits
• Comprehensive medical, dental & vision package
• 401k with company match
• Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
• Short and Long-Term disability options/coverage
• Extensive EAP program with legal coverage
• Pro-deal discounts with corporate partners in outdoor equipment, clothing, etc.
• American values-based culture built on freedom, integrity, accountability, respect, love, and commitment to serve those who have served.
BRCC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.