Retail Shift Lead - San Antonio- Live Oak
San Antonio, TX /
Outposts – 276- Outpost /
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-founded company serving premium coffee to people who love America. We have a passion for coffee, the veteran community, dogs, the outdoors... in short, if it makes our country awesome, then we love it. Our customers always come first, because without them we would have nothing. They have our eternal gratitude for that. We sell awesome coffee and make goofy videos, but the beating heart of Black Rifle Coffee is really in giving back — it's about serving those who serve us. That means supporting the military, veteran, and first responder communities in the ways we know best. As far as the folks who work here, we value integrity, innovation, radical transparency, a crazy good work ethic, and a deep love for our country and each other.
Black Rifle Coffee Company is experiencing explosive growth and seeks to hire Shift Leads who will assist the General Manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts. This person will delegate tasks to associates and help create and maintain a positive customer experience.
Location: 3000 IKEA-RBFCU Pkwy Suite 100, Live Oak, TX 78233
Availability: Open (Must be able to work Weekends)
- Delivers exceptional customer service
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Provides clear, specific, and timely coaching and feedback to associates to ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures as well as emphasis on the customer experience.
- Proactively responds to customer and store needs: escalates feedback & concerns to store management.
- Prepares quality beverages and food products according to BRCC standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Responsible for scheduling and covering breaks and meals of floor staff.
- Assists with other duties as directed by General Manager.
- 3+ years experience in QSR, customer service, retail, or hospitality environment
- 2+ years of retail supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work of self and others in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with cash handling and safety and security.
- Demonstrated track record of coaching & developing others.
- Competency in written & verbal communication
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. early mornings, nights, weekends, holidays)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, stoop, kneel; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Ability to hear and communicate through a headset
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
*Please note that only Full Time, W2 Employees are eligible for Black Rifle Coffee Benefits
• Comprehensive medical, dental & vision package
• 401k with company match
• Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
• Short and Long-Term disability options/coverage
• Extensive EAP program with legal coverage
• Pro-deal discounts with corporate partners in outdoor equipment, clothing, etc.
• American values-based culture built on freedom, integrity, accountability, respect, love, and commitment to serve those who have served.
BRCC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.