General Manager - Harker Heights, TX
Harker Heights, TX /
Outposts – 276- Outpost /
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-owned company serving premium coffee to people who love America. We have a passion for coffee, the veteran community, dogs, the outdoors... in short, if it makes our country awesome, then we love it. Our customers always come first, because without them we would have nothing. They have our eternal gratitude for that. We sell awesome coffee and make goofy videos, but the beating heart of Black Rifle Coffee is really in giving back — it's about serving those who serve us. That means supporting the military, veteran, and first responder communities in the ways we know best. As far as the folks who work here, we value integrity, innovation, radical transparency, a crazy good work ethic, and a deep love for our country and each other.
Black Rifle Coffee Company is experiencing explosive growth and seeks to hire a strong General Manager who will contribute to the success of Black Rifle Coffee by leading a team of Team Members and Baristas to create and maintain the Black Rifle Coffee experience for our customers. This person is required to manage the overall operation of the store, including supervising and managing the workforce, making staffing decisions, ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store’s financial performance, and managing safety and security within the store.
- Setting goals for the work group and developing organizational capability
- Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the store team.
- Displays a customer comes first attitude by training and holding the team accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages the core values and mission of Black Rifle Coffee.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to the team to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Provides coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals.
- Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a QSR environment
- 2+ years’ experience in Retail/QSR store management
- Strong communication and team-building skills
- Total Compliance with all store operations policies
- Manage work schedules within established budgets for optimal store coverage
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, Weekends)
*Please note that only Full Time, W2 Employees are eligible for Black Rifle Coffee Benefits
• Comprehensive medical, dental & vision package
• 401k with company match
• Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
• Short and Long-Term disability options/coverage
• Extensive EAP program with legal coverage
• Pro-deal discounts with corporate partners in outdoor equipment, clothing, etc.
• American values-based culture built on freedom, integrity, accountability, respect, love, and commitment to serve those who have served.
BRCC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.