Manchester, TN /
Facilities – 876- Facilities- MAN /
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-founded company serving premium coffee to people who love America. We have a passion for coffee, the veteran community, dogs, the outdoors... in short, if it makes our country awesome, then we love it. Our customers always come first, because without them we would have nothing. They have our eternal gratitude for that. We sell awesome coffee and make goofy videos, but the beating heart of Black Rifle Coffee is really in giving back — it's about serving those who serve us. That means supporting the military, veteran, and first responder communities in the ways we know best. As far as the folks who work here, we value integrity, innovation, radical transparency, a crazy good work ethic, and a deep love for our country and each other.
As a Maintenance Technician I at BRCC, you will be responsible for the high-level maintenance and repair for our coffee roasters, grinding equipment, packaging equipment, general facilities maintenance, and special projects. This entails coordinating with the Production Manager, Supervisors, Operators and other managers across the site to schedule maintenance and repairs as needed. Ability to identify and diagnose problems and make needed repairs in a timely manner to reduce the impact to processing, production, and warehouse activities. Adhere to food grade standards during all maintenance activities.
- Basic knowledge of general maintenance practices and purpose within an automated industrial environment.
- Skilled in LOTO of equipment utilities and knowledge of stored energy
- Safety minded
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of SDS (MSDS) protocol
- Experience with safe basic use of power and hand tools.
- Basic technical knowledge and ability to read, interpret, and understand electrical diagrams, blueprints, parts diagrams, and other technical documents
- Ability to use precision measuring tools for troubleshooting and set up confirmation
- Perform high level technical PM task on packaging lines, roasters, burners and grinders.
- Attend daily turnover meetings and report on maintenance activities, recent repairs, or areas of concern
- Ability to diagnose, develop a plan to repair, and execute repairs in a timely manner
- Basic computer skills & knowledge of CMMS systems to record, file, and report maintenance operations and repairs
- Formal training in pneumatic, electrical, mechanical or experience in these fields
- Basic knowledge of PLC controls and industrial electrical/mechanical controls highly preferred
- Ability to operate fork truck
- Ability to operate aerial man lift
- Welding and fabrication experience preferred
- Strong ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Capable of meeting strict time sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility to changing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be accountable, self-motivated to learn, and uphold company values
- Able to participate in a two man lift with objects weighing up to 75lbs
- High school level education or equivalent
- Vocational, military or equivalent experience.
- Prior industrial maintenance experience or machine maintenance preferred.
- 1-2+ years’ experience preferred
*Please note that only Full Time, W2 Employees are eligible for Black Rifle Coffee Benefits
• Comprehensive medical, dental & vision package
• 401k with company match
• Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
• Short and Long-Term disability options/coverage
• Extensive EAP program with legal coverage
• Pro-deal discounts with corporate partners in outdoor equipment, clothing, etc.
• American values-based culture built on freedom, integrity, accountability, respect, love, and commitment to serve those who have served.
BRCC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.