Senior Game Designer
Mountain View, CA
Art & Design
As a game designer on the studio team, you will work closely with our engineers and artists to create the systems that make our games great. Through thoughtful level design, creative problem-solving, and careful iteration and balance, your objective will be to make the most fun and addicting games possible by creating the specs that define them.
- Create master design docs for games and common meta-game systems, like progression maps and gacha rewards.
- Balance a game's economy and mechanics.
- Research and deconstruct the most successful games on the market to discover what makes them fun.
- Collaborate with a team of creators to build games from scratch.
- Pitch exciting new game concepts internally and to our partners around the world.
Ideal candidates have
- At least 3-5 years experience working in the games industry.
- Professional experience writing design documents and specs for artists and engineers.
- A solid understanding of game design, UI / UX, balance, and economies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsA positive and constructive attitude.