Senior Software System Engineer
Eugene or Mountain View or Tokyo
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-7+ years of professional software engineering experience, working on cross functional teams Proven effectiveness in directing or delivering production software for high quality games with at least one shipped game product of which you were a primary contributor (self published titles are acceptable)
- Experience creating and using in house game tools.
- We expect you to be good at using script debuggers like Chrome Debugger
- You should be comfortable identifying opportunities to reuse existing libraries vs. situations that require a custom solution.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, algorithms, and data structures
- Advanced software engineering skills, including the ability to write maintainable and robust code in a popular object oriented language
- Familiarity with git, svn or other VCS
- Self starter, analytical and creative
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, product managers and other developers.