Senior User Acquisition Manager
Shadow was founded in 2015 with a strong ambition: to create the computer of the future. After more than 2 years of research and development, Shadow opened for business and, in particular, to gamers. The promise: Access to a powerful PC in the cloud to be able to play any game on any screen with a never obsolete configuration!
Now, in 2020, the company has more than 180 employees, spread between Paris, Silicon Valley, and around the globe, all working towards a collective exploration of the future of the computer. This mission has earned it the recent integration of the Next40, the 40 most promising companies in French Tech! Shadow is a fundamentally human enterprise, feeding off the energy that comes from the meeting of very diverse profiles, with the grain of madness of those who can make the impossible possible.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior User Acquisition Manager to join our Marketing Team. You will oversee social paid acquisition campaigns including strategic planning, campaign creation and optimization. The position is responsible for growing our subscribers base. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, data-driven and analytical. If this describes you, please read on!
- Create and drive the company's growth plan for acquiring new players through focused, data-driven, and ROI based user acquisition strategies
- Manage the daily operations of User Acquisition, which include setting up, managing and optimizing ad campaign
- Analyzing data to optimize campaign performance
- Keeping aware of new tools that are available in the UA arena that might help improve our UA efforts
- Own relationships with various channels and partners
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts and messaging across various media types
- 4+ years of relevant experience in user acquisition
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, economics, finance, business or other quantitative field required
- Advanced Excel skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and pivot tables
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
- Experience onboarding new external partners; setting up IOs, integrating reporting APIs, and testing conversion attribution
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working at the pace of a startup and with ambiguity; ability to lead complex projects, contribute to cross-functional initiatives, and be a trusted partner to our engineering, business, partnerships, marketing and product teams