Shadow is a high-end Windows 10 PC accessible from anywhere at anytime. Thanks to our apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS, and to the Shadow Ghost, the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV). Any connected device with a screen becomes a powerful gaming or work station offering a unique experience.
Our software is frequently updated and the hardware components are improved in our highly secured data centers. No need to change your computer every few years, Shadow is the end of obsolescence! We truly believe that Shadow represents a whole new way of using computers. Much more than a PC, Shadow is The answer to the increasing need of computing power, mobility and hardware replacement.
Shadow is looking for a mission-driven, creative Product Designer. The ideal candidate will have concrete, applicable ideas on how to make features work and should be able to create optimal viewing experiences with UI layouts, wireframes and workflows for a wide range of digital devices. They will be adept at actively participating in team design discussions and contribute new ideas to solve problems. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams on multiple projects that support the company’s vision and strategy. You’ll collaborate closely with management and key stakeholders.
- Partner with product managers, design peers, developers, and project stakeholders to conceptualize, architect, and implement intuitive and functional experiences
- Analyze user experience goals and challenges; and propose solutions that meet user’s needs as well as achieve business goals
- Develop and maintain personas, user flows, low fidelity wireframes, interactive prototypes, UI mockups and specifications to support product definition and development
- Participate in ideation and scoping for new initiatives, feature enhancements, and A/B tests
- Clearly articulate interaction design choices and be open and eager to receive feedback
- Collaborate with design team members to maintain best practices, pattern libraries and design consistency across all our interfaces
- Partner with developers and QA to ensure product designs are implemented to specifications
- Analyze user sessions and customer feedback to understand user behavior, and recommend enhancements and/or usability testing where needed
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience
- A professional portfolio that demonstrates your design capabilities, creativity, and problem-solving mindset
- A strong understanding of user-centered design, interaction design, and information architecture
- Ability to lead the UX process and deliver user flows, conceptual sketches, and wireframes
- Intuitive understanding of and empathy for various user types: their motivations, goals, and abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Self-starter and highly organized is a must