Senior Product Manager
Shadow is a high-end Windows 10 PC accessible from anywhere at anytime. Thanks to our apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS, and to the Shadow Ghost, the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV). Any connected device with a screen becomes a powerful gaming or work station offering a unique experience.
Our software is frequently updated and the hardware components are improved in our highly secured data centers. No need to change your computer every few years, Shadow is the end of obsolescence! We truly believe that Shadow represents a whole new way of using computers. Much more than a PC, Shadow is The answer to the increasing need of computing power, mobility and hardware replacement.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to keep improving Shadow. This includes working closely with our Engineering, BizDev, Marketing and other product areas to define the right structure to support our product.
- Shape product strategy, product definition, & internal/ external roadmaps
- Capture user stories and business requirements as product requirements and work with engineering leadership to translate into prioritized engineering requirements
- Determine the competitive landscape and identify product differentiators against our major competitors
- Ensure value levers are present in UI Designs & Models
- Work with Marketing to define the target market and enable commercial teams
- Set target product economics, including customer target value, pricing, and cost to build/configure
- Gather feedback from customers and prospects, and use this to inform the product roadmap
- Champion the Shadow product suite internally and externally
- Learn a lot... and have a lot of fun along the way with an incredible team of people who will both challenge and support you
- 3+ years' experience in product management (ideally for B2C SaaS application)
- 2+ years' experience deploying technical solutions and managing customer interactions with stakeholders at all levels of seniority (ie. management consulting or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and bias for action – You have the ability to navigate both business and technical domains and will provide guidance to internal and external implementation teams
- Time-management and prioritization – you are comfortable simultaneously working across many projects, both collaboratively across diverse teams (including customer-facing and internal teams) and self-starting initiatives
- Desire to quickly grow subject matter expertise – you are excited to learn about Shadow's technology and take a deep dive in improving the quality of our service
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and self-driven learning – You habitually further your understanding of relevant areas of interest, such as cloud computing, AI and software development
- Experience collaborating with a globally distributed development team
- Project, educational, or self-taught experience in streaming, analytics, and data science is a plus
- Deep knowledge or experience building streaming platforms and/or software products